Top 20 Garter Toss Wedding Songs: Choosing a song for the Garter Toss at your Wedding (one of the traditional parts of the night) can be hard and choosing the right song can make it perfect. With any Wedding there’s a number of elements requiring a special song and choosing a garter toss song is also one of those…yet choosing the right song can be a lot harder than any one may think.
Garter toss songs don’t tend to be a song that is very serious or romantic (like the other songs you have at a Wedding) but getting one that fits the mood and the tradition of a garter toss is also quite important.
We’ve put together a list of the most popular top 20 Garter Toss Wedding Songs to help make that decision a little easier. Any of these your favourite?
Top 20 Garter Toss Wedding Songs:
1) Queen – Another One Bites The Dust
2) Marvin Gaye – Let’s Get It On
3) ZZ Top – Legs
4) Nelly – Hot In Herre
5) Yello – Oh Yeah
6) Jimmy Hendrix – Foxy Lady
7) Clayton, Adam & Larry Mullen – Theme From Mission: Impossible
8) Def Leppard – Pour Some Sugar On Me
9) Joe Cocker – You Can Leave Your Hat On
10) Warrant – Cherry Pie
11) Kenny Loggins – Danger Zone
12) M.C. Hammer – U Can’t Touch This
13) Hot Chocolate – You Sexy Thing
14) Van Halen – Hot For Teacher
15) AC/DC – You Shook Me All Night Long
16) Justin Timberlake – Sexyback
17) Right Said Fred – I’m Too Sexy
18) Flo Rida – Right Round
19) Salt-N-Peppa – Whatta Man
20) Jay-Z Feat. Ugk – Big Pimpin’