Wow what a year it has been! Where has the year gone?! We’ve been honoured to provide the entertainment at some gorgeous Weddings in 2014 and seems some great ideas, inspiration and memories created.
Each Wedding has its own style and taste but quite often the songs that get played can become quite popular and played at many different Weddings and the First Dance is one of those where the song is vitally important…whether it’s a popular song, fun song, lyrics that mean something special to the couple or one that really just sounds quite nice.
Here’s our round up of the top 10 Wedding First Dance songs 2014 that we’ve played throughout the year!
1) John Legend – All Of Me
2) The Lumineers – Hey Ho
3) Eric Clapton – Wonderful Tonight
4) Jason Mraz feat. Colbie Caillat – Lucky
5) Ellie Goulding – How Long Will I Love You
6) Michael Buble – Everything
7) Jason Mraz – I Won’t Give Up
8) Beyonce – Xo
9) Van Morrison – Have I Told You Lately?
10) Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud